National Peening in Greenville, SC opened in 1999 in approximately a 40,000 square ft. facility located at 130 White Horse Court just off Interstate 85. The Greenville Division of National Peening services major clients such as GE and Timken as well as other customers. National Peening in Greenville is both NADCAP and ISO 9001 certified.
Our location offers various surface enhancement and shot peening capabilities with different shot types from S-70 to S-550 and various sizes of glass beads and aluminum oxide.
Capabilities and Equipment:
- Custom 10 nozzle air machines that are AMS 2430 compliant and capable of peening parts weighing up to 20,000 lbs.
- Spinner hanger machines for delicate parts that need blast cleaned.
- Tumble blast machines for batch processing.
- Hand cabinets for manual blast cleaning
- Vibratory finishing
- A custom dwell and index system designed for high volume work.
- CNC system capable of processing large parts weighing 30,000 lbs.