Bedford Heights, OH
National Peening opened the Shot Peening and Surface Enhancement operation in Bedford Heights, Ohio in 2014. Originally intended to provide peening services for Aerospace customers, the customer base has expanded to include Automotive, Mining, Transportation, and other industries. In cooperation with an NDT supplier on-site, we can also offer customers a single drop-off point for Mag Particle and Nital Etch services before peening.
We can meet your peening and blasting needs with the following equipment:
- 5-Wheel and a 6-wheel Shot Peening machines with Spinner Hangers capable of handling parts up to 3 tons or holding large racks of smaller parts and delivering the most uniform shot peening in the industry today, virtually eliminating part distortion.
- 10-Nozzle Air Blast Shot Peening machine with a Rotating Table capable of supporting up to 3 tons that can easily switch between different sizes of shot and be configured for local or manual peening.
- Vertical Rotating Single Lance Air Blast Shot Peening machines capable of extending 72 inches for faster Inside Diameter peening.
- Horizontal 3-Lance Air Blast Shot Peening machine capable of peening the Inside Diameter of 3 parts at a time for efficient machine usage.
- Glass Bead Blast Room that can hold parts weighing up to 2 tons.
- Aluminum Oxide Grit Blast Room for cleaning parts weighing up to 2 tons.
- On-site NDT capabilities for Mag Particle and Nital Etch.
We are Nadcap Accredited and a Boeing Approved Supplier for Shot Peening.